Biltong and Chutney Sweetcorn
¼ cup J&M Biltong Powder
2 Tablespoons chopped fresh coriander
3 Tablespoons Chutney
a squeeze of lemon
salt and pepper
- Peel the husk from the mielies and boil for 10 minutes in salted water.
- While the mielies are cooking, place the remaining ingredients into a small pot and melt
- When the butter is melted, stir well and remove from the heat.
- Drain the mielies and place in a tray. Pour the biltong butter over the mielies and baste well.
- Braai the mielies on a grid over a medium fire, turning constantly, until they are lightly
charred all round.
- Take the mielies off the braai and toss in the remaining butter in the tray.
- Serve immediately. These are great with a sprinkle of grated parmesan on them too.